Ask a Designer
We understand that it can be overwhelming to decide what style and color of flooring to purchase with all of the choices out there. We have an interior designer on staff that allows us to offer you free interior design advice for your flooring project. Let our interior designer help guide you through the flooring selection process.
|Questions to consider before purchasing a new floor:
- Will the floor need to withstand heavy wear & tear from pets & children?
- Is a low maintenance floor important?
- How would you describe the style of your home?
- How long do you plan to live in this home?
- What type of flooring will add value to your home?
- What is your budget for flooring & other updates you are planning?
- What colors and finishes are you using in your home?
- What are the differences between prefinished engineered flooring vs solid nail down hardwood flooring?
- Which floor is best for you, prefinished engineered flooring or solid nail down hardwood flooring?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of a prefinished engineered flooring or solid nail down hardwood flooring?
- Which type of hardwood flooring is most economical?
- How do you maintain a hardwood floor?
- How often can a hardwood floor be refinished?
- What type of finish is best for your hardwood floors?
- What are the trends in flooring styles?
- In this region of the country, what types of flooring are popular?
- What types of colors & finishes are being used in new construction?